When it comes to cloud computing, many companies find themselves in the dark. Sure, getting to the cloud can take your business to the next level, but how do you take your existing business and cloud-enable it? How do you even know whether it’s going to add value to your particular business model? And how do you know you’re investing in the right cloud environment?
What many companies don’t realise is that, when it comes to cloud computing, there is no “one size fits all” approach. Rather, your cloud infrastructure needs to be designed around your business model, and taking into account the nature of your existing systems. In order to make the correct decisions, and in order to avoid unnecessary frustration, it is important to partner with a company that has experience with cloud computing.
This is where we can help. Our experience with cloud computing allows us to design the right cloud environment for your own particular needs, and to implement it without disrupting your existing systems. Whether you need a public cloud, a private cloud, or a hybrid cloud, we are able to help you get there with the least hassle, and in the most cost-effective way possible.
Our cloud computing services fall into two categories:
Customised Cloud Solutions
Many businesses want to leverage cloud computing, but need to integrate it seamlessly and securely into their existing networks. In such cases, it is vital that the business model and the existing systems are well understood prior to investing in cloud computing. Let us help you achieve that with the best results, while avoiding the pitfalls that could otherwise trip you up.
Our customised cloud solutions include:
- Consultations, to help you determine how cloud computing can benefit your business
- Cloud design, to help you choose the best cloud computing model to fit your needs
- Implementation of customised cloud systems
- Migration of existing systems on to the cloud
For those companies that require secure, high-performance cloud hosting, the best option is to leverage our investment in state-of-the-art cloud systems to take your business to the next level.
The benefits of our cloud hosting include:
- Rapid deployment – get on to the cloud as quickly as possible!
- No need to invest in hardware or software – just pay for what you use on a monthly basis!
- Enjoy all the benefits of cloud computing, without having to manage it yourself
- Our cloud is hosted on the backbone of the South African Internet, for the best possible access speeds
For more information, please contact us now!